It’s very easy to purchase through the website. The only thing you have to have to do is follow the following steps:
- In the “Shop” section, choose the item that you want.
- Click on the photo to zoom in and get a better look. The product description and the price will be shown.
- Choose the colour and size, and add the quantity that you need.
- Add the item to your shopping basket by clicking on the button “Add to Basket”
- If you wish, choose another product and follow the same procedure.
- Once you have chosen all the products, click on “Next Step”
- If you wish to change something, click on “See My Basket”. Make the necessary changes and click on “Update My Basket”.
- If you are not yet registered, you should register now, so that we can send you your order. If you are already registered, enter your details.
- Choose the delivery address and add any remarks that you deem appropriate.
10.Choose the delivery method. Shipping charges depend on the country of destination, as well as the total order amount. (See “Shipping” section).
11.Choose the payment method (credit card, bank transfer or PayPal) and follow the instructions.
- Click “Confirm Order” to check whether the order details are correct. Check that all the information shown in your order is correct and click “Send Order”.
- Delivery time will depend on the country of destination.
– Orders are subject to availability. We are not responsible for stockouts or unavailability of items. Should an item not be available once the order has been placed, we will notify you of it as soon as possible via e-mail or by telephone. The order will then be cancelled. If we are out of stock, we will try to replenish it as soon as possible. If there is no stock available, we will remove it as a selectable item on the website.
– We reserve the right to cancel fraudulent, fake or speculative orders, as well as any orders that have been placed by any customer with whom any controversy and dispute has occurred in relation to previous orders, or when there is reasonable doubt which leads us to believe that the customer is violating any of the purchase terms and conditions specified, or that they are taking part in any criminal activity.
– Should you receive an item that you did not order, you can return or exchange it, provided that it has not yet been used.
– We will accept the order once the amount appears in our account. After confirming your order, you will receive an e-mail as an acknowledgement of receipt. This does not necessarily mean that your order has been accepted since, as stated above, this is subject to payment verification and acceptance.
– If, upon issuing the order, we come across any incident with regard to the supply or there are no more items remaining in stock, we will contact you to let you know that we are unable to supply the item and we will refund any amount paid for it.
– Once the order has been confirmed, it can no longer be modified or cancelled via the website. To do so, you should contact us by calling (+34) 93 724 36 18 or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the order may only be modified or cancelled if the item has not yet been dispatched from our warehouse.
– It is absolutely essential for you to provide the information marked as obligatory when filling in the information requested to place an order. Should you not provide it, we will be unable to process the order. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for possible delays or failures in delivery, which are a result of any error or omission in this information.
– All graphic materials, as well as descriptions, are for information purposes only. In this respect, we can rectify errors or omissions on the website, without being held responsible for it in any way. Despite our attempts to show the colours and features of the products as accurately as possible, due to the fact that monitor settings vary, we cannot ensure that the colours seen on your monitor are completely accurate.
– All purchases are billed in euros.
– The applicable prices are those that are shown on the website on the date of the order. All prices are VAT (Value Added Tax) inclusive.
– The price does not include shipping charges, taxes and duties. In accordance with current legislation, all purchases made on our website are subject to value added tax.